WEEK 1: Family First, Family Fun
July 14, 2016
The Ten Tools of Fatherhood: The First Six Tools
Family First, Family Fun
When you enjoy the blessings of life with your family by putting them first today, you create a stronger family for tomorrow. Family time is the best time of all.
- How does having fun together affect the relationships in your family?
- What types of things do you know in your heart that you need to do more of with your family? What type of things do you need to do less of?
Think about your Family Vision statement. How are you doing with pursuing your goals? What is helping you to fulfill them? What is hindering you from fulfilling them?
1 Timothy 5:8 – “Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.”
- What are the ways you naturally provide for your family? Materially? Spiritually? Emotionally?
- What does love – spelled T-I-M-E – look like in your family? (p. 62)
- How does your family like to have fun?