WEEK 4: The Power of a “Noble Family Vision”, part II
July 14, 2016
Fatherhood: The Journey Of A Lifetime
THE POWER OF A “NOBLE FAMILY VISION”
Read Exodus 20:3-4.
You shall have no other gods before me.
You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
What are some false idols that distract you from being the best husband or father you can be?
- In what areas of your life do you live by a vision statement? Business? Church? Sports?
- What one word or phrase would you use to describe your family today?
- How would you like to describe your family in a single word or short phrase?
- Break into groups of 3-4 and share your preliminary Noble Family Vision with your group. Be prepared to give and receive feedback on your preliminary visions.
- What are you, as a leader of your family, doing right now to advance your goals?